Posted by : Unknown


5 Amazing Tricks of All Before & After
  5 Amazing Tricks of All Before & After


First of all I'm getting start from "LEVELS".

Levels:

This is one of the beautiful tool I used in every picture.
But why I used it?   Well because it gives me great look even
when I've many other tools like Brightness & Contrast,
Curves,Selective Colours and Solid Colours.Levels is
one of the most important tool, However, we cannot
neglect any other of them somehow we use all tools to get an  Elegant photo.Behind the reason of beauty of levels is that it give me the perfect look which I want to see in every great photo. Mostly I used to Light up the focus part of the picture and to get
the nerd surface more darker.This give me a perfect professional editing look.


Brightness & Contrast:

It add much good things to picture from my experience
yes! I can say it is essential to use.It also involves with "LEVELS" as these tools
are used to enhance picture quality.The classical method of using Brightness &
Contrast is to increase brightness with respect to contrast, Contrast must be little
bit higher then brightness.


Curves:

It add colours to the picture but ain't like Solid Colours or Selective Colours
they are totally different.Curves is the best thing you have to done in your
pictures as it adds effects and it is now depend on you which type of effect
you want to give to your photos.The beauty of it is totally depend on you well
my critiques are so helpful to you look be creative, stay calm, don't worry
and also find some inspirational work then see the inspirational picture what that
he\she done in picture.

Solid Colours (Optional):

This tool isn't for all pictures as it add some cool colours to the picture
I use it some times when I really need of it.But anyhow, I never
over it because picture will be look uglier then before.The beauty of it
is in to change the blend option of "Solid Colours" "Normal" to "Soft Light".

Selective Colours (Optional):


This tool isn't necessary all the time but improving two or three colours like
Red,Blue & Green is even better then master colour.


Tips For Before & After:-

1.Look at some inspirational work.
2.Be creative yourself.
3.Add some colours like I've done in below picture.
4.Do not edit too much, it will be look uglier then before.





Five amazing tricks of all Before & After
After
Five amazing tricks of all Before & After
Before

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © PS Beginner - Beginner's Guide For Photoshop - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Zafeer Meraj -