Posted by : Unknown




Photoshop Before And After Toturial
Before & After

Hello folks!
Sorry I know I'm too late to post this post,But anyhow I found my week so cool as all the time I was sleeping,Actually I fell in LOVE with my bed. Huh huh!
Even though, I was sleeping but it doesn't mean I waste my time in nerd thing because when I sleep I always wonder something new or how can I provide best which is so helpful  for you.

Guess what?
In this week I  wonder about Before & After as you know quite about it.In before & after we use some actions along with some other stuff!


Before
Before
Well in this picture I see a lot of light which isn't good for it.So firstly I remove unwanted light by using lighting effects.As usual first I use CLONE STAMP to remove wrinkles.Then again I look into this picture now I found this picture "ELEGANT" because this boy look sexy and stylish so I've to use actions which give me best output, The one who has best colors for it.Actually my experience says that lighting is the main thing of every picture so lighting should be in control.Then I've to look for lighting After I'm using every action.





                                                                                               Isn't look cool edit? 
As I want my picture to look cool, so therefore I did work hard for it.Because at the start I knew that this boy look stylish with cool colors.

After
What I did?
Before you go ahead look at this picture as it showed complete black and white picture.One question probably raise in your mind that is,"Why I do it black & white".Because my object and his accessories look good in black and white as compare to colors.Want to see what I do?
Download my action HERE                                  WARNING: Don't use this action in any other photo.

 How to Add Neon Glow in your Pictures?

Neon glow is not a big deal it is so easy to do, goto to the curves and choose the color you want to add it like neon then enhance it using curve now probably you need more enhancement so that you need to select SOLID COLORS then select the color what you desire to add as same as curves, then play with it "kindly change the blend mode to soft light" when you are satisfy with your colors go and change the brightness & contrast of your photo.Your photo will be in disarray if you don't do it correctly for instance if you add to much colors in your picture it will be look too weird.


Xoxo Big Hugs Give Us Feed Back In Comment Box :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © PS Beginner - Beginner's Guide For Photoshop - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Zafeer Meraj -